View our specification sheets by application below. For descriptions of each of our different membranes, please see the Membranes tab above. If you can't find the model you are looking for, please contact us. For more information on custom and specialty elements, see the Custom & Specialty Elements page.
You can also view our Specification Sheets by Element Name >>
TurboClean® Beverage elements are ideal for purification, clarification, and concentration in the beverage production process. Our TurboClean® Beverage CA elements are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use in drinking water applications.
TurboClean® High Purity Elements are used in applications which demand ultrapure water such as dialysis, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor rinse water.
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy RO
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS80 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS40 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS40 NF HS
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy XN45 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UA60 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF5
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF5 pHT
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF10
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF10 pHT
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy MF01 MF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TM10 MF
- TurboClean® Brine
TurboClean® Food & Dairy elements provide proven results in the face of the rigorous cleaning common to the dairy industry.
TurboClean® High Temp elements can withstand continuous operation up to 80°C, ideal for applications such as boiler condensate recovery and pharmaceuticals.
- X-20 Low Fouling RO
- ACM1 High Rejection RO
- ACM2 High Rejection RO
- ACM3 Low Energy RO
- ACM4 Low Energy RO
- SB20 Cellulose Acetate RO
- SB50 Cellulose Acetate RO
- SB90 Cellulose Acetate NF
- TS80 High Rejection NF
- TS40 High Rejection Process NF
- XN45 High Flow NF
- UA60 Separation and Purification NF
- SBNF Cellulose Acetate NF
- SBUF Cellulose Acetate UF
- UF5 5K MWCO UF
- UF10 10K MWCO UF
- UE50 100K MWCO UF
- TM10 0.2 micron PVDF MF
Elements for water purification are fiberglass wrapped and are commonly used in the treatment of brackish water and tap water.
These elements are NSF/ANSI 61 certified for use in drinking water applications.
Older systems designed specifically for a product that is now discontinued are no longer a problem. TriSep offers direct replacements for legacy Osmonics, Desal, and 8.5" diameter elements.