View our technical data sheets by application below. For descriptions of each of our different membranes, please see the Membranes tab above. If you can't find the model you are looking for, please contact us. For more information on custom and specialty elements, see the Custom & Specialty Elements page.
You can also view our Data Sheets by Element Name ›
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy RO
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS80 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS40 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TS40 NF HS
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy XN45 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UA60 NF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF5
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF5 XT
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF10
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UF10 XT
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UH004 UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UH004 XT UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP005 UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP005 XT UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP010 UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP010 XT UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP020 UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy UP020 XT UF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy MF01 MF
- TurboClean® Food & Dairy TM10 MF
- TurboClean® Brine
TurboClean® Food & Dairy elements provide proven results in the face of the rigorous cleaning common to the dairy industry.
DS Food & Dairy net-wrapped sanitary elements have a long history of outstanding, stable field performance.
TurboClean® Beverage elements are ideal for purification, clarification, and concentration in the beverage production process. Our TurboClean® Beverage CA elements are certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use in drinking water applications.
TurboClean® High Purity Elements are used in applications which demand ultrapure water such as dialysis, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor rinse water.
PS net-wrapped sanitary membrane elements for pharmaceutical applications have a long history of outstanding, stable field performance.
SPIRA-CEL® E-Coat elements were specifically developed for use in the process of electrophoretic coating. The use of these modules in e-coat applications reduces wastewater, allows for paint recovery, and reduces chemical and discharge costs.
TurboClean® High Temp elements can withstand continuous operation up to 80°C, ideal for applications such as boiler condensate recovery and pharmaceuticals. TurboClean® Warm Temp elements can withstand continuous operation up to 60°C.
SPIRA-CEL® OX & OY elements have an outstandingly high stability against temperature and pH. They may be used to clean caustic (OX) & acid (OY) solutions and may be used in biotechnological applications where extreme cleaning conditions are required.
- X-20 Low Fouling RO
- ACM1 High Rejection RO
- ACM2 High Rejection RO
- ACM3 Low Energy RO
- ACM4 Low Energy RO
- SB20 Cellulose Acetate RO
- SB50 Cellulose Acetate RO
- SB90 Cellulose Acetate NF
- TS80 High Rejection NF
- TS40 High Rejection Process NF
- XN45 High Flow NF
- UA60 Separation and Purification NF
- SBNF Cellulose Acetate NF
- UF5 5K MWCO UF
- UF10 10K MWCO UF
- UE50 100K MWCO UF
- TM10 0.2 micron PVDF MF
Elements for water purification are fiberglass wrapped and are commonly used in the treatment of brackish water and tap water.
These elements are NSF/ANSI 61 certified for use in drinking water applications.
Older systems designed specifically for a product that is now discontinued are no longer a problem. Microdyn-Nadir offers direct replacements for legacy Osmonics, Desal, and 8.5" diameter elements.